Donna Cutting, CSP is the Founder and CEO (Chief Experience Officer) of Red-Carpet Learning Systems, Inc. She leads a team of customer service experts that train organizational leaders to turn prospects into delighted customers; and delighted customers into raving fans.
Rolling out the red carpet for others is as natural to Donna Cutting as breathing. Her fondest memories from childhood include the occasions when her mother and Memére, her French grandmother who was the mother of fourteen children, would roll out the red carpet for family members “returning home” to Fall River, Massachusetts. This tradition made a lasting impression on Donna and resonates with her to this day.
A stage actress and dynamic keynote speaker, Donna’s mission is to inspire you to experience the “thrill of the red carpet,” where your customers matter, your work matters and you matter. Her passion for rolling out the red carpet and creating exceptional customer experiences moved her to found Red Carpet Learning Systems, Inc., through which she and her team help organizational leaders turn prospects into customers and customers into raving fans!
Photo by: treadshots.com
Fun facts about Donna Cutting:
- Her first book, The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Delivering Red Carpet Customer Service, published by Wiley in 2008, focused on how to treat customers like Hollywood stars.
- An active member of the National Speakers Association and a dynamic keynote speaker, Donna is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), a designation held by less than 10% of professional speakers worldwide.
- She is Past President of the National Speakers Association of Central Florida.
- Donna and her team have worked in a wide variety of fields, helping service professionals improve their company culture and roll out the red carpet for their customers. These include healthcare, senior living, entertainment, hospitality, retail, banking & finance, small business and more.
- Her clients have reported higher employee engagement, increased sales, better internal communication, and higher customer satisfaction scores. (photo credit: treadshots.com)
- She can talk to your CEO about bottom-line results and, at the same time, engage your front line team with her fun, interactive speaking style.
- She’s been quoted or published in many online and print publications including Investors’ Business Daily, CNN Money and Yahoo! Finance. Also an actress, she makes a lively television or radio show guest, and has appeared on ABC Channel 7 in Chicago, ABC’s America This Morning, Jim Blasingame’s Work Matters and more.
- One of her favorite experiences was sitting in the bleachers on the mother of all red carpets, at the Academy Awards. She also throws great online Oscar parties!
- Donna is a passionate advocate for arts in education, and is on the board of North Carolina Stage Company and the President of the Board for the Immediate Theatre Project.
- She makes her home in gorgeous Asheville, North Carolina with her husband Jim and their two rescue dogs, Moxie and Tonks.
Donna’s latest book, 501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers: Easy-to-Implement Ideas to Inspire Loyalty, Get New Customers, and Leave a Lasting Impression (Career Press, 2015) provides readers with real-world examples for creating memorable customer experiences.