We are proud to announce our…..
Red Carpet Customer Service Train-the-Trainer!
The Red Carpet Customer Service Train-the-Trainer is for individuals who want to roll out our “Treat Customers Like STARS” training program within their company or organization. Best of all, this 3-day program will be held in gorgeous Asheville, North Carolina
Our next program will be held on April 10,11 & 12, 2019 (Register for these dates here)
WE ONLY HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT
Attendance is limited to 14 participants to ensure we have time for you to truly learn and practice the curriculum. We’ve sold all but one spot for our program in April, 2019.
What do you get?
Every participant in the Train-the-Trainer program our Red-Carpet Customer Service Training Kit and the license to use the curriculum at one location.
This allows you to:
- Get your entire team speaking the same language when it comes to delivering red carpet customer service.
- Improve employee engagement in terms of the customer experience
- Arm your team members with the tools they need to provide a consistently excellent customer experience
- Assist your staff in turning upset customers into happy ones
Breakfast, lunch and snacks are also included. Dinner is on your own. There are many amazing restaurants in the area.
- Better interdepartmental communication
- Happier customers
- Shorter sales cycles
- Improved employee morale
* Note: this program is only for individuals to use with their own employees. We are not offering this to independent trainers to deliver our program to a paid audience.
What’s the agenda?
This comprehensive training program is held over a 3-day time period. We’ve got a lot to accomplish!
Day One: You will experience the STARS training as participants, so you get a good sense of how our Master Trainers lead the program.
Day Two: On this day, you will be taken through the Facilitator’s Guide and learn how to effectively deliver this training for staff. You will also have a chance to practice leading the interactive exercises. Whether you are new to training or an experienced facilitator, you will walk away with new skills to help enhance this program or any other curriculum you may lead.
Day Three: It’s the last day and the floor is yours! On this day, you’ll team up with one other participant and lead portions of the STARS training yourself. You’ll receive expert coaching and will benefit from the coaching we give others.
What will we accomplish?
- You’ll learn how to effectively lead the STARS training.
- You’ll be walked through the Facilitators Guide and learn how to read and use it.
- You’ll learn the principles of adult learning.
- You’ll practice facilitating interactive exercises.
- You’ll discover how to use props and other techniques for making the training more fun.
- You’ll understand how to handle disruptions or challenging participant behaviors
- You’ll walk away confident in your ability to lead the training.
Register for the February/March dates here.
Register for the April dates here.
Our Train-the-Trainer programs are held in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.
So what does it cost?
First participant (includes the kit & license): $1000.00 plus your travel expenses.
Register here for April 10, 11 & 12, 2019. Stay Tuned
We will send you the travel details once you register. However, here are a few things to help you plan:
- There is an airport right in Asheville, North Carolina. The airlines that fly in and out are American, Delta, United and Allegiant. If you don’t mind a bit of a drive, you can also fly into Greenville/Spartanburg (1.5 hours) or Charlotte (2 hours).
- We are negotiating with the location and will provide specifics of lodging/and meeting space shortly.
- If you want to explore the area, we recommend renting a car. However, you can also use Uber or a taxi to get to the location. We’re working on other transportation options as well, and you will receive details soon.
- Breakfast and Lunch are included for all three days. Dinner is on your own at any number of phenomenal restaurants in Asheville.