Join Donna and Team Red Carpet this Spring and discover the exact steps to build a culture of red carpet customer service. Improve employee engagement, increase customer satisfaction, and build a brand that earns rave reviews, repeat business and referrals!
Speakers are Donna Cutting, author of The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Delivering Red Carpet Customer Service (Wiley, 2008) and 501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers (Career Press, 2015); and Chris Perillo, Countess of Curriculum and Training for RedCarpetLearning.com and organizational development specialist. We may have a few surprises in store as well!
Details at a Glance
- $500.00 if you register before April 3, 2019
- $600.00 if you register after April 3, 2019
Travel costs are covered by each participant.
Continuing Education: We will be applying for SHRM and NAB credits.
Day One: Discover, Develop, Deliver, and Drive (Part one)
Dive deep into our step-by-step process to developing a culture of exceptional service. You’ll work through our worksheets right there at the conference, and leave with the answers to pressing questions related to building a service culture. Best of all, you’ll laugh as much as you learn! We like to have fun – while you do and learn the following:
- What is the impact of building a sustainable service culture?
- How do you measure the impact of your efforts?
- What could red carpet customer service look like in your organization?
- Create your vision for an exceptional customer experience.
- Discover your STRENGTHS and how to use them to engage employees to deliver red carpet customer service.
- Who is responsible for creating a culture of exceptional service?
- What tools help you spread the message throughout your organization?
- How do you effectively train people in customer service skills?
- What are the most important service skills to employ for a red carpet experience?
- How do you scale service training for a larger organization?
- How do you break down silos in the process?
- How do you consistently communicate your vision to team members?
- What are the three important ways of communicating?
- Get a start on creating your communication plan.
Day Two: Drive (Part Two), Deepen
- How do you effectively employ employee recognition?
- Choose from examples of formal, informal and peer-to-peer recognition.
- How do you show appreciation for behind-the-scenes players?
- How do you use new hire orientation and onboarding to plant the seeds of service greatness?
- How do you transform your new hire orientation and onboarding process?
- How do you create ownership within your organization?
- What are some best practices for hiring customer service superstars?
- Learn a simple tool for continuous improvement.
- Leave with a printed guide so you can take home everything you learned and share with your leadership team!
The second day will wrap at 2:30 pm so you head home OR spend some time exploring the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains or downtown Asheville.