Red-Carpet Customer Service Training Kit
Does this sound like you?
- Your team provides good customer service, but not as consistently as you like?
- You want to be known for red carpet customer service.
- You want to turn your workforce into your sales force by teaching them to deliver a red carpet customer experience.
- You want to arm your team with strategies for customer interactions they encounter daily – such as how to assist an upset customer or how to surprise and delight.
- Your tired of the same old BORING training programs, and want something fresh, funny and engaging?
Then Our Red-Carpet Customer Service Training Kit and Video is for You!
Click Here to: View a few teasers from the video portion.
This Training Video will be paired with step-by-step instructions (a Facilitator’s Guide) to help you lead a fully interactive training that will give your team members the same experience as if I were leading the customer service training myself. High energy, fun, but built on adult learning principles that will have them walking out of the room and rolling out the red-carpet for your customers.
Only $749.00 per location and you can train every one of your team members indefinitely!
No renewal fees!
The Kit Includes:
- The Red Carpet Customer Service Training Video
- A Facilitator’s Guide for live instruction to accompany the video
- Downloadable PDF of the Participant’s Workbook
- Sample Props
- A Trainers Bag
- License to use the training indefinitely, for an unlimited number of participants at one location
- Power Point
- Poster to Promote your Training Sessions
- You will first receive in an online format
We are ALL about treating customers like STARS, so our training is taught with different movie themes. Training can be fun!
Take Note and Adjust – taught Film Noir detective movie style
Act with Urgency – taught in action film style. No mission impossible for your team!
Respond and Recover – the “horror” of upset customers!
Surprise and Delight – taught via a movie musical!
Here are a couple of recent comments from people who have recently rolled out curriculum I designed for them in their organizations.
Another successful Bonnie and Jill training class. This is our 3rd class together! Each time is better and better. We can definitely tell it is paying off. Have a great weekend:-)
Sales & Marketing, The Palms of Mount Pleasant
I really have no words for what you have allowed the ladies at Dugan to do. The first training was amazing yesterday. You took three days with ladies who primarily work in laundry and as CNAs and truly made them see themselves as leaders. We are NEVER going back!
Shelley Tuggle, Executive Director, Dugan Memorial Home
Our Red Carpet Customer Service Training Video and Facilitator’s Kit gives you to the tools you need to teach your team members the hospitality behaviors needed to roll out the red carpet for your customers. What I’ve learned is that it’s not enough to just “tell them” to be hospitable… you’ve got to get them excited about it, engage them in the process and give them a chance to practice their skills. That’s what this video and kit will do!
We’ll teach the following skills and behaviors in a fun and engaging way.
- How to walk in with a positive attitude
- Be the First to Speak
- Make Eye Contact
- Escort and Entertain along the way
- Listen Empathetically
- Look for Opportunities to help
- Show Empathy and Concern
- TREAT upset customers to red carpet service
- Anticipate Customer Needs
- Take Responsibility and Go the Extra Mile
- Create Memorable Moments that Surprise & Delight
- Make a first class LAST Impression too!
Only $749.00 per location and you can train every one of your team members indefinitely! No renewal fees!