IS YOUR TEAM RED CARPET READY?
You may need to get your team red carpet ready if…
- Your team provides a good experience, but it’s inconsistent depending on the situation or the person.
- Your team is reacting to customer complaints rather than striving to provide a red carpet experience.
- You hear phrases like “I don’t know” or “that’s not my job” rather than “I’m here to help.”
- Your team members need help gracefully helping upset customers and learning to use positive phrases and comments that instill confidence.
- You’ve tried other solutions but have had trouble making them stick.
AT REDCARPETLEARNING.COM WE HAVE A VARIETY OF TOOLS AND PROGRAMS THAT CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, GET YOUR TEAM EXCITED ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND TAP INTO THE LINK BETWEEN SERVICE AND SALES!
Start by reading “501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers (Career Press, 2015) and “The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Delivering Red Carpet Customer Service” (Wiley, 2008). Available on Amazon.com and anywhere books are sold.
If you’re looking for an affordable, Do-It-Yourself option, this kit, complete with video, facilitators guide, and supporting materials gives you everything you need to bring the red carpet experience to your workplace! Teach your team to “Treat Customers Like STARS!”
Founder & CEO Donna Cutting, Certified Speaking Professional, is a available for fun, energizing keynotes providing your audience with immediately implementable ideas for engaging staff to roll out the red carpet for your customers.
A proven immersive experience that gets you ready to roll out the red carpet customer service training in your company. Join us in Asheville, NC for this event (held several times a year) or our Director of Training can come to you!
Ready to go deep and really make a change? Based on our Treat Customers like STARS training we help you get clear on your customer service vision, mobilize your leadership, and involve your people so everyone on the team is focused on creating a red carpet experience. We’ll turn your team into your sales force who make powerful first, last and ongoing impressions.
Or perhaps you want us to create something that is unique to you and your organization. If you’re ready to invest the time and resources, we can develop curriculum, videos, and tools that belong only to you! We take a maximum of 3 custom clients a year.