We provide Customer Service Training and Service Culture Experiences to help you:
- Get your team speaking the same language of service
- Improve customer/staff interactions
- Increase employee engagement and customer retention
- Turn prospects into customers, and customers into raving fans
Why is Customer Service Training So Important?
In today’s modern marketplace, customer service is king when it comes to earning and retaining loyal customers. With online reviews and social media, customers can easily praise or denounce a business in minutes, and their comments will reach thousands, if not millions of people. It is truly the age of the customer. That’s great news if you’re getting glowing reviews! But if your reviews are lackluster then it’s time to up the wow factor and take action to provide exceptional customer service. For some people, giving good customer service seems like second nature. But for most people, providing excellent customer service isn’t a ‘common sense’ skill. Think of it this way: Many people have never received truly excellent customer service. If they have never experienced it, how can they deliver it? https://youtu.be/x5T0ZAoxNZg
Practice Make Progress
You must communicate your vision to your team and then provide them with the support and training needed to achieve your desired end results. Good customer service training allows employees to practice new skills in simulated scenarios that they will encounter daily. That way when they experience an issue with an actual customer, they will have the tools to handle the situation in a productive manner. The bottom line: Good customer service training equals a more engaged, better-equipped staff, and happier customers. Happy customers are loyal customers – and loyal customers are the lifeblood of your business.
Identify the ‘Problems’
Perhaps you want to provide customer service training to your staff because…
- Some of your team gives FANTASTIC service, and others… not so much
- You hear your team members say things like “It’s not my job,” or “It’s not my department.”
- Your team members need help knowing how to gracefully assist an upset customer
- Internal customer service needs to be addressed before your general customer experience can improve
- Your team suffers from “silo syndrome” and need to improve inter-departmental communication
- You want to take the good service they already provide to a whole other level
- You are very dedicated to providing excellent service, and it’s time to re-energize and re-generate enthusiasm for rolling out that red carpet
Imagine the Possibilities
Chances are, you’ve identified many things that need to change in order to provide the best experience for your customers. That’s a good first step to change. But put those problems to the side for a moment and instead imagine the possibilities that would arise if you were delivering exceptional customer service. Imagine a world where:
- Your customers are devoted fans who repeatedly purchase your products and services
- Your business regularly receives rave reviews online
- Happy customers proactively bring other customers to you… who then turned into devoted fans
- Your workforce becomes an integral part of your Sales Force because they are consistently raising the bar on the customer’s experience.
- Your team members know how to turn upset customers into happy customers
Now imagine what could happen if the customer experience you provide became your competitive advantage. https://youtu.be/Es6ww_gAGRI
The Red-Carpet Customer Service Training Solutions
Solution 1: THE DO-IT-YOURSELF EXPERIENCE
Level 1 – The Training Kit and Video
Do you need a program that you can roll out in your company to provide customer service training to your staff? Then you want our Do-It-Yourself program. You can license our Red-Carpet Customer Service Training Kit here. The kit gives you everything you need to deliver excellent customer service training throughout your company.
- In-Classroom Customer Service Training
- Customer Service Training Video to supplement classroom instruction
- Step-by-step instructions (Facilitator’s Guide)
- Downloadable PDF of the Participant’s Workbook
- Sample Props
- A Trainers Bag
- License to use the training indefinitely, for an unlimited number of participants at one location
- Poster to Promote your Training Sessions
- Online format is included
The training is high energy and fun but built on adult learning principles that will have your team excited about rolling out the red-carpet for your customers. You could purchase the kit and license the training and stop right there.
Level 2 – Train-the-Trainer
Some of our clients want deeper insight as to how to best use the kit and curriculum, so they come to our Train-the-Trainer program in Asheville, North Carolina. One of our STAR Trainers can also bring the Train-the-Trainer program to your location if you have 8 or more people who will facilitate the training throughout your organization. If you are committed to creating a culture of red carpet customer service, you will want to explore The Red-Carpet Experience and The Custom Experience. *
Solution 2: THE RED-CARPET EXPERIENCE
In this program, we work with you longer and more intensively to go beyond training and build sustainable habits that are embedded into the culture of your company. Through a mixture of on-site training, online training, and implementation coaching, we offer the following:
- Our Red-Carpet Customer Service Training as the foundation
- Leadership Training so Managers understand what it takes to sustain the change
- Supervisory Training so every leader understands their role
- Train-the-Trainer program which increases buy-in and interdepartmental communication
- In addition, we’ll share ways to involve your entire team in creating customer delight and sustaining the change
- Finally, we work with you to measure the results.
For more information about our Red-Carpet Experience call us at 800-519-0434 or email us at STARS@RedCarpetLearning.com *
Solution 3: The Custom Experience
If you would rather have a personalized customer service training program, rather than use our Red-Carpet program, then the Custom Experience is for you! In this program, we offer everything in the Red-Carpet Experience above plus we work with you to develop curriculum, videos, and materials that are catered specifically to your business. This assures that everything is built around your mission, your core values, and your brand.
Benefits of working with Red-Carpet Learning Systems
Why should you choose to work with the Red-Carpet Team? For one thing, we spend the time getting to know you, your team, and your business. This is not a cookie-cutter program based on one company’s successful formula. Depending on the solution you choose, we dive deep to develop interventions that work in your industry, your company, with your people. Even our standard off-the-shelf program has elements that can be customized. Our team has significant experience in niche markets. We’ve got people who have worked in senior living & elder care, food & beverage, hospitality, entertainment, non-profits, and other fields. Our training team has a combined 50 years (gasp!) of experience working in adult learning and organizational development. So, we speak a common language and come to you with an understanding of your unique challenges. At the same time, we have done extensive research and work with companies in a variety of different industries. We can bring the understanding of your field, while also bringing ideas, best practices, and perspectives from other types of organizations. We are always learning from each other and our clients! Our clients take our customer service training, put it into place within their organizations, and then report back on their successes. They will also contact us with new ideas that our training has inspired – and boy do we love to see that kind of creativity! We will also work with you to put support systems in place to sustain the change. There is little point in investing in customer service training if it doesn’t ‘stick’. At Red-Carpet Learning Systems, we give you the tools to ensure that our training becomes a part of your culture. And speaking of culture, it’s a part of our culture to have a great time while we are training your team members. Our STAR Trainers know that by getting people engaged and laughing, they are more likely to be receptive to learning. We often hear, “I didn’t want to come, but now I’m so glad I did!” Let’s face it, it’s emotion that drives change. Your staff must learn information with their heads, but also have their hearts engaged at the same time. We’re experts in getting people excited and invested in taking your customer experience to the next great level! Every single member of your team that interacts with customers is important. To our knowledge, we are the only company that involves the line staff the way we do. As a result, our customers have seen:
- Significant increases in employee engagement.
- Sales directly related to the service experience.
- An increase in positive reviews from customers.
- An improvement in interdepartmental communication.
But we don’t leave out top-level executives either! We believe that success starts at the top and grows from the bottom. This is why we engage Senior Leaders, Managers, Supervisors and Staff in our process. Finally, it’s our job to stay on the cutting edge of customer service. Our Founder and CEO, Donna Cutting, wrote the books on Red-Carpet Customer Service, and stays on the cutting edge of information when it comes to building a service culture. It is part of our mission to be continually communicating with our clients new ways they can wow their customers. Training tips, helpful newsletters, educational webinars, customer service books – we offer so much added value to all of our customer service training.