THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Re-imagine Customer Service Training and your Organizational Culture!
It’s a brand new world, and we’re red-carpet ready to guide you through the changes in terms of organizational culture, employee engagement, and customer service. Throughout 2021, on the first Thursday of every month, Donna will lead in-depth, live virtual customer service training and company culture programs on a variety of topics to help you Reimagine Your Red Carpet Employee and Customer Experience! Each program includes:
- Interactive engagement, excellent content
- A Participant Workbook
- Suggested Follow-Up Activities
Each course is 3.5-hours long, including breaks. Trust that Donna will make it fun, engaging, and interactive. The time will fly.
What does it cost?
Admission to each session, if you purchase them individually, is $97.00 per person!
You can also SAVE $291.00 by becoming a member of our Red Carpet Re-Imagine Club, and get ALL eleven sessions for $776.00 per person. Can’t make one of the sessions? Of course, they’ll be recorded and you’ll have access later. PLUS, as a member of the Red-Carpet Re-Imagine Club, you will be invited to our monthly Q&A with Donna sessions, when Donna will be available to answer questions on the topics of culture, customer and employee experience.
Or….join our Red-Carpet Re-Imagine Club by December 20 and save $485.00! Limited Time Offer! Get ALL sessions for $582.00.
What are the programs?
Here’s the schedule of events with a brief description of each program. Each customer service training program will be delivered on the first Thursday of every month from February – November 2021 from 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time. We’re going to Re-imagine the Red Carpet Employee and Customer Experience!
Thursday, February 4, 2021 – Re-imagine Your New Hire Orientation & Onboarding 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
You’ve added someone wonderful new members to your team and now it’s time to enroll them in your workplace culture. That first impression is key to employee engagement and retention. Regardless of what the economy does in the future eventually you’ll be, once again, focused on retaining the people you attract. Get started on your retention efforts now by reimagining your new hire orientation & onboarding program. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Explain the difference between orientation & onboarding.
- Describe the four C’s of an effective orientation & onboarding experience: Communication, Culture, Compliance & Connection.
- Design a thoughtful orientation & onboarding experience that incorporates Communication, Culture, Compliance & Connection.
- Apply both virtual and in-person strategies to new hire orientation & onboarding.
- Discuss examples of effective orientation & onboarding programs used by other organizations.
- Employ tactics that will engage new hires in your culture from Day One.
- Formulate a step-by-step plan to improve your new hire orientation & onboarding, incorporating the four C’s.
Thursday, March 4, 2021 – Re-imagine the Virtual Red Carpet Tour & Visit Experience 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
Senior living organizations, medical practices, schools, and others shifted from in-person to virtual tours and experiences during the pandemic. Even as we get Covid-19 under control, some of the new ways we’ve developed to engage with our prospects & customers will remain. While you may go back to providing in-person experiences, you’re more like to use a hybrid approach going forward. So, how do you take the virtual experience up to the red carpet level? That’s what this course is about. You will learn:
- Use your camera, cell phone, and other tools effectively for a seamless virtual tour.
- Design the before, during & after experience using both virtual and high-touch methods.
- Determine what your prospects/guests REALLY want to see and how to show it to them on video.
- Integrate red carpet moments of WOW that differentiates your organization from the rest.
- Apply storytelling techniques. to draw your visitor in.
- Establish yourself as the go-to resource by truly CARING about your prospect & customer.
- Employ language that instills confidence in your prospects & customers.
Thursday, April 1, 2021 – Re-imagine Your Remote Workforce Experience 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
Futurists agree that the remote workplace is here to stay. Even post-pandemic, the option of working from home will be open to more people than it was before. This new reality brings both benefits and unique challenges. For instance, how do leaders engage their remote employees, making them feel part of the team and an integral part of the workplace culture? These are the issues we’ll discuss in this course. You will learn:
- State the 7 most important ingredients for a strong remote work culture.
- Create connections & foster workplace relationships even with a remote team.
- Conduct highly engaging virtual (or hybrid) meetings that are energizing, productive, and fun!
- Apply the tools of authentic appreciation to your virtual workforce.
- Create a communication strategy to help you avoid workplace silo-syndrome.
- Build an inclusive workplace even with remote workers.
Thursday, May 6, 2021 – Re-imagine the Customer, Patient, Resident, Guest Experience 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
Whether you call them residents, patients, students, guests, or clients, there is no doubt that customer experience is going to be even MORE important in 2021 than it was before. Your customer has different needs, new fears, and new priorities that will shape their expectations of you and your team. In this course, we’re going to talk about what a red-carpet customer (patient, resident, guest, etc.) looks like in 2021 and beyond. You will learn:
- Identify the trends that are shaping the future of customer experience.
- Create a sense of safety and earn the trust of your customers.
- Employ listening strategies to better understand the voice of YOUR customer.
- Practice empathy by knowing what it does and doesn’t look like & sound like.
- Support your team by building skills in empathy, patience, verbal and non-verbal communication.
Thursday, June 3, 2021 – Re-imagine the Red Carpet Telephone Experience 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
More and more business is being done remotely and sharpening your phone skills is critical. Take your telephone or virtual interactions from transactional to transformational and build relationships with the red carpet way. This course will focus on basic telephone skills, language, and diffusing upset customers. You will learn:
- Discuss basic telephone and virtual conversation skills.
- Use words and phrases that boost confidence in your customers.
- Compare warm and cold transfers.
- Apply a process for diffusing upset customers.
- Practice the TREAT process for diffusing upset customers.
- Use a tool for minimizing customer complaints.
- Build rapport and relationships using the phone and other virtual means.
Thursday, July 1, 2021 – Re-Imagine a Culture of Kindness, Civility & Respect (Part One) 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
The topic of Internal Customer Service has always been a popular topic. After all, red-carpet customer service is all about how we treat people and it starts with how you and your team treat each other. We live in a time of great division, and yet, at our core we are all caring people. The question is, how do we get past our differences and treat each other with civility, kindness, and respect. This is a tw0-part course because the topic is just that important. In this module you will learn:
- Describe what civility is and what it isn’t.
- Explain how kindness is more than random acts.
- Discuss 5 reasons why creating a culture of workplace civility is important.
- Create a welcoming environment using greetings, body language, and respect.
- Discuss the causes of incivility and how to overcome them.
- Choose your words and actions with careful consideration.
Thursday, August 5, 2021 – Re-Imagine a Culture of Kindness, Civility & Respect (Part One) 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
This is module two of our course on workplace civility, kindness, and respect. In this module, we’ll focus on listening skills, using positive language, and bringing people closer together. You will learn:
- Create an inclusive workplace environment.
- Develop your listening skills and eliminate rushing to judgment.
- Use positive language for a positive response.
- Dealing with difficult personalities.
- Establish common ground with your co-workers.
- Use exercises to promote a greater connection and understanding.
Thursday, September 2, 2021 – Re-Imagine Workplace Communication 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
If we’ve learned anything from the past year or two it’s that transparent, truthful, and timely communication is key when it comes to building trust in our relationships with customers and employees. If you want to re-establish, re-build, and re-imagine those relationships, it’s important to take the lessons we learned about communication during the pandemic and apply them to how we work going forward. In this course, you will learn:
- Describe 3 types of workplace communication – Informational, Interpersonal, Inspirational
- Identify tools and best practices that will improve communication flow
- Demonstrate timely, truthful, and transparent communication strategies.
- Use language to improve interpersonal communication.
- Describe methods of communication that inspire employees.
- Measure the effectiveness of your current workplace communication strategy.
Thursday, October 7, 2021 – Re-Imagine your Training: Take it from Compliance to Skills Building & Results!
Does your employee training actually produce behavior change and build skills? Or are you just checking a box for compliance? Do you have engaged participants? Or are your trainees falling asleep? This session will focus on breathing new life into your employee training. Whether you train on-demand, virtually, in-person, or a hybrid of all three, you will walk away with new ideas for making your programs more engaging, sticky, and results-oriented. Whether it’s customer service training or any other topic, you can make it more effective and fun! You will learn:
- Explain the difference between compliance training and results-oriented training.
- Restate the principles of adult learning.
- List 15 (or more) ways you can make your training more engaging.
- Practice icebreakers, skill-builders, and participation techniques.
- Use stories, examples, and visual aids.
- Differentiate between on-demand, virtual, and in-person strategies.
Thursday, November 4, 2021 – Re-Imagine Your Internal Customer Service with Employees First!
Get a sneak peek of Donna Cutting’s forthcoming book, Employees First! Inspire, Engage, and Focus on the HEART of Your Organization, to be released in March 2022. How do you get an hourly employee, who has never received red-carpet service to give it? You must give it to them and that’s what is meant by Employees First! You must treat your team as well as you want them to treat your customers. In this course, we’ll discuss what internal customer service means in a post-pandemic world. We’ll talk about authentic appreciation, providing genuine support, creating an inclusive environment, and more. You will learn:
- Recognize trends in employee engagement and retention in a new world.
- Apply strategies to build a purpose-driven team.
- Engage team members from day one.
- Cultivate a culture of kindness and compassion.
- Choose authentic appreciation over recognition “programs.”
- Create a more inclusive work environment.
- Compare compensation models.
- Establish a sense of wellness and safety at work.
Who is Donna?
Briefly, Donna is the Founder & CEO of Red-Carpet Learning Worldwide and the author of 501 Ways to Roll Out the Red Carpet for Your Customers as well as The Celebrity Experience: Insider Secrets to Delivering Red Carpet Customer Service.
She’s also the author of the forthcoming book, Employees First! Inspire, Engage, and Focus on the Heart of Your Organization, published by Career Press and scheduled for release in March 2022. Donna has spent over 2 decades helping leaders create cultures of happy employees who deliver red carpet customer service and her customer service training programs are being delivered all over the United States as well as in parts of South Africa and Australia. Donna is known for her high-energy, interactive, and fun speaking style and this remains true even in a virtual format! Learn more about Donna here.
We rolled out the Red Carpet Customer Service Training with our teams at Planet Fitness in Cape Town, South Africa. It was a huge hit! …It’s the simple things that have the most impact. – Natasha Pearson
Of course, training alone does not create a sustainable culture of service, and we don’t want to be anyone’s flavor of the month.